Thursday, October 7, 2010

Why I Started

The first post is always the most interesting. Why did I start a blog? Does anyone care and will anyone read it? Heck yes. Well I hope so.

To be honest, and I know this is lame, the movie Julie and Julia got me seriously thinking about a blog. I know it sounds really lame but I thought that movie was pretty cool. I mean to take on a task to that extreme... that is some dedication. Plus, I have been following a blog for some time that is pretty cool and not blocked by my firewall at work. It keeps me occupied and I think the guy is pretty funny.  I stumbled across the blog searching for Chipotle Tabasco and he came up on the top of the Google search engine.

So here I am, at least a year later, finally starting a blog. Nothing really remarkable happened, it was simply time. Hopefully the stories will be fun. Hopefully ya'll will enjoy them. If you don't, let me know what I'm doing wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment